Renee’ Strickland was elected as the President of the Livestock Exporter’s Association on July 23rd 2014.
Here’s what the Association does:
- Provides customers with sources for livestock of the highest quality meeting required health standards.
- Promotes a Code of Fair Practices for international marketing of live animals outlining responsibilities of buyers and sellers.
- Assists with export financing by advising qualified customers of financial assistance available through various U.S. Government programs.
- Advises customers and members on insurance alternatives and shipping options.
- Assists with order processing for faster, more efficient service.
- Promotes post-sale communication to insure satisfied buyers and future sales.